SEA LIFE Orlando AquariumWebsite: SEA LIFE Orlando Aquarium
Address: 8449 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819
Phone: (855) 450-0680
At SEA LIFE you’ll be able to view and get close to magnificent sharks, colorful clownfish, and inquisitive sea turtles. Many of their creatures are on the endangered list, have been rescued and cannot be released into the wild, or have been born and bred as part of their conservation projects.
- FLORIDA’S ONLY 360° TUNNEL – explore EVERYTHING under our ocean without even getting wet! Watch as fish, sharks, turtles, and eels swim above, beneath, and all around you.
- UNIQUE DIVE SHOWS – Meet our wonderful divers who will jump into the habitats during our daily dive shows and teach you all about our creatures, diving, and so much more!
- MEET TED – OUR FAMOUS RESCUE SEA TURTLE – Swim on over to the Indian Ocean exhibit and meet Ted, the turtle who helped develop the Turtle Excluder Device (aka TED!). What a celebrity opportunity!
- JELLYFISH WALL EXHIBIT – COLORS GALORE! Everyone in the family will love to change the colors of the jellyfish habitat and enjoy an amazing photo opportunity.
- BEHIND THE SCENES – Have you ever wondered how an aquarium is run? Here’s your chance to learn what fish snack on, to greet the divers, and to see the ocean from a new view!
Mon – Sun: 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM
*Last entry at 8:00 PM