Come join Mickey and friends for an extraordinary race weekend – put your endurance through the paces, enjoy amazing entertainment and earn commemorative medals. Dare to test your limits? Try a multi-race challenge for the chance to earn even more medals. No matter your skill level, you’ll be a part of a community of fun-spirited runners—uniquely Disney!
Dates, Race Events, & Prices
January 10, 2019 – Walt Disney World 5K – $85.00 – Sold Out
January 11, 2019 – Walt Disney World 10K – $125.00 – Sold Out
January 12, 2019 – Walt Disney World Half Marathon – $188.00
January 13, 2019 – Walt Disney World Marathon – $188.00
I-Drive NASCAR Indoor Kart racing puts you in driver’s seat with champions of the industry, SODIKART. The SODIKART RTX is the newest innovation from the global leader of the kart manufacturing industry.
• 45 MPH High Speed Go Karts
• 1/4 Mile Length Track
• 8 Minute Races
From its inception in the 1980s performance-art scene in New York, the Blue Man Group’s shows have evolved from impromptu sets in Central Park to stages across the world. The eponymous blue-skinned trio, described by the Chicago Tribune as “ever-curious, ever-hopeful, ever-restless,” remains unchanged by its decades-long stint in the spotlight, still bewildered by the telescoping tubes of PVC piping it uses as instruments and the appreciative applause of the audience.
View Deal: Save 46% Off *Limited time remaining and select dates
WonderWorks is an amusement park for the mind with 35,000 square feet of “edu-tainment”. The attraction combines education and entertainment with more than 100 hands on exhibits that challenge the mind and spark the imagination.
Explore a world of artistry at the Epcot International Festival of the Arts, from January 18 to February 25, 2019. Acquire new skills, visit galleries and witness exceptional talent that proves the power of imagination! Disney’s smorgasbord of visual treats is sure to please! Peruse pure Disney brilliance at stunning exhibitions you’ll never forget. Visiting galleries will spotlight artists who infuse their distinctive styles into every brushstroke. Learn the latest creative techniques and tricks of the trade during hands-on workshops and complimentary seminars with accomplished professionals—including animation drawing, flower arranging, watermelon carving and more. Keep your eyes peeled for art-inspired photo opportunities and Festival merchandise that provides a great way to remember your visit.
Visual Arts Highlights
• Animation Academy
• Artful Photo Ops
• Art on Demand
• Festival merchandise
• Figment’s Brush with the Masters Scavenger Hunt
• Galleries – with the opportunity to purchase pieces from participating artists
• Expression Section: A Paint by Number Mural
• Workshops and seminars with visiting artists
Admire colorfully curated collections from Disney artists old and new! Contemplate original works that exude nothing short of pure brilliance. These special shows provide an up-close look at the techniques that catapulted these creatives into super-stardom!
• American Heritage Gallery (American Adventure) – Explore the artistry of American Indian communities from 7 geographic regions across the United States.
• Bijutsu-kan Gallery (Japan) – Delve into the origin and evolution of “kawaii,” Japan’s cute culture.
• Gallery of Arts and History (Morocco) – Check out the unique designs of time-honored crafts.
• House of the Whispering Willows (China) – Discover the wonders of the new Shanghai Disney Resort.
• Mexico Folk Art Gallery (Mexico) – Celebrate the artistry and traditions of Día de Muertos.
• Stave Church Gallery (Norway) – Observe art representational of the culture that influenced Disney’s Frozen.
• Chalk Gallery – See forced perspective chalk art with a three-dimensional look and watch imaginative artists recreate works by famous masters.
New Year’s Eve at Wall St. Plaza is the biggest and best New Year’s Eve Block Party in Downtown Orlando! Party with thousands at 8 venues and 2 city streets all for 1 price! Your ticket will get you access to Wall St. Plaza Block Party and all 8 venues. The street will have DJ Eric Draven live on stage, 2 LED video walls, booming sound system and light show up and down the Plaza. As midnight approaches head to your closest bar for a champagne toast or stay on the street for your New Year surprise at the strike of Midnight. This event is 21+ only.
General Admission tickets are $25 online in advance or $30 on New Year’s Eve at the door (until they run out of space). Buy online or pay cash at the door. If you’re looking for the VIP treatment – get your hands on tickets to the Resolutions Lounge. For $100 you will have access to their private, VIP tented lounge with a special 2:00 AM breakfast and an open bar from 10:00 PM – 2:00 AM! Only 300 VIP tickets available, so buy yours now.
The whole year’s been leading up to this: EVE, Universal CityWalk’s eye-popping, mind-blowing, jam-packed New Year’s celebration. Feast on unlimited gourmet cuisine. Enjoy signature drinks. Revel in six awesome CityWalk™ clubs with live bands and DJs. And you can rock out on Orlando’s biggest outdoor dance floor. (21+ only with valid photo ID. Beverages not included. Free self-parking after 6 pm. Restrictions Apply.)
EVE Event Ticket Benefits ($139.99 per person, plus tax):
• Unlimited Gourmet Cuisine
• Six Citywalk™ Clubs
• Midnight Champagne Toast
• Biggest Outdoor Dance Floor
• Pyrotechnics Display
(Beverages and parking not included.)
EVE VIP Benefits ($234.99 per person, plus tax):
• Private VIP areas throughout CityWalk
• 2 Complimentary Drinks per VIP Ticket purchased
• (VIP area bars ONLY. For beverages up to $15 in value per ticket. Gratuity not included.)
• Exclusive VIP Cuisine
• Dedicated VIP Entrance
• Private Bars and Balcony Access
• Plus everything included with the EVE Event Ticket